Copyright © All rights reserved.
Blog posts about writing
– On writing and maintaining internal propulsion to continue
– Why do we blog: on fear, inspiration and writers-block
– Collecting writing rejections
– Writing under a pseudonym: why or why not?
– The real reason why writing doesn’t happen
– Published writing, then and now
I wrote my story that began in childhood. But I couldn’t write it in the first person, as is typical in memoirs. So I wrote it how I felt at the time, as a person looking back in time, in the third person. Because it
felt feels like an out of body experience.
I released chapters out of order. (Removed January 2020)
– The little girl with the enormous headache Chapter 1 (3 minute read)
– The little girl with the enormous headache chapter 13 (3 minute read)