Sometimes you just gotta type out your frustrations…am I right?
In my defense, the PMS gods are striking so that’s my excuse. 😇
Anyway, this is what has got my panties in a knot last few days:
1. When each person uses a fresh spoon to take out their tea bag and stirs their cup, and then leaves the dirty spoon on top of the dishwasher instead of placing it inside or rinsing it and leaving it to drip dry in the tray. I mean, if this isn’t blanant indication that I am their slave I don’t know what is. Every day I walk past the counter and there’s a collection of dirty spoons waiting for me to put in the washer. Don’t even get me started on the drinking glasses…😐
2. When kids come home on a Friday and leaving their knapsacks and unpacked, unwashed lunch bags to fester, like my mood, this really gets my gall. But I’m not saying anything tonight, not reminding anyone and on Monday morning their lovingly prepared lunch will be sitting on the bare counter and they can do whatever they want with it. Pack it in pillow cases for all I care. 😕
3. I’m not doing NaNoWriMo. I decided I hate writing and the last thing I want to do is travel down some stupid memory lane so I quit. I’ll delete my NaNo account on the site next week. 😵
4. Running is causing me shin splits and the top of my thighs, right above my knees, hurts. I’ve done week 1 sorta kinda more or less according to the app. Well, a new app. The first one sucked so I loaded a second one and I like it better. Time will tell if I continue.
5. Food irritates me. I can’t stop eating or snacking and I wish I could go on a cleanse or detox but I have to drive to a million rinks across a million miles this weekend which means I need sustenance and so the cleanse will have to wait. So I eat and feel sick and…blah. The joys of being a peri-menopaused woman. Shut up.
Or maybe 🍷🍷