- There is no food in this house and my grocery list in my bag is ripped and smudged, thereby illegible and my excuse for not going shopping.
- I do not know what to pack for school lunches today as there is no food here.
- It rained last night. The rain has melted half the snow and everything is a wet, slushy mess.
- The injured kid has school hockey today. He will want to attend because it’s an opportunity to be out of the classroom which will mean he’ll text me for a ride to the rink.
- I will have to send him back a reminder that I am unavailable for chauffeuring due to dog-walking.
- Puppy play will be a pain in the ass in this weather today.
- I have to clear the main floor of all the clutter because tomorrow, the Airedale is coming to spend a week with us while his humans go to someplace hot and sunny on vacation.
- I want to go someplace hot and sunny for vacation.
- The dog coming here is both good and bad news: I love a clean, empty, minimalist living space but most of the clutter belongs to everyone else (i.e. not me) so getting them to clean will be a challenge.
- Jerry (the dog) likes socks, stuffed toys and blankets/towels/pillows to chew on or rip up. These are the items that must disappear from this the living area.
- There are currently 63853 pillows on the couch. And numerous towels due to wet boots and sports equipment.
- Since there is no food to eat I may as well make more coffee.
Good morning Tuesday!